“Water is the mirror that has the ability to show us what we cannot see. It is a blueprint for our reality, which can change with a single, positive thought. All it takes is faith, if you’re open to it.” – Masaru Emoto
Your Words Are A Powerful Vibration
Masuru Emoto believed that water was a “blueprint for our reality” and that emotional “energies” and “vibrations” could change the physical structure of water (Gray, 2003). Energy is all around us and whether we realize it or not, everything is vibrating at a frequency that we couldn’t possibly see.
Even our voices.
Think about it! We are talkers. We talk to others, we talk to ourselves, we talk to our animals and plants and other inanimate objects. We talk more than we realize and our voices are vibration. If our talk is negative then our vibration is negative. If our talk is positive then our vibration is positive. It’s really that simple. You choose what you put out into the world and what resonates within you.
So maybe right now your thinking about the negative things you say only to yourself. Yes, that counts. Whether you are verbalizing our internalizing, the vibration is still there–another good reason to stop all the negative self-talk and start living in the glow of gratitude and positive affirmations.
Here’s the good news. You have a choice. It’s easier than you think to turn those negative vibrations into positive vibrations.
Raising Your Vibrations Through Words
- Change your words – Work on replacing limiting and negative vocabulary with words or phrases that focus on the positive outcome you are searching for. For instance, instead of saying “I can’t”, you can say “I am working towards this goal” or “I am progressing and proud of how far I have come.” What if you really believe that you can’t do something because you don’t want to. Then express that in a positive way. You can say, “This is something I am not focusing on right now.” There is always a way to turn the negative into a positive. It definitely takes some practice and you deserve to feel the lightness of positivity rather than the pull and oppression of a negative outlook.
- Know your tribe – Sometimes the negative vibrations aren’t coming from you. Perhaps you hang out with friends or co-workers that spend a lot of time complaining. In this instance you are on the receiving end of negative vibrations just by being present. What can you do? Try to interject some positivity into the conversation. If that doesn’t work, find an escape plan. Start working on a way to remove yourself from the situation as soon as possible. It’s hard to hold space for negativity. At some point it will start to affect you.
- Be Kind to Yourself – This may be the hardest one of all–turning that voice within from negative to positive. Try meditation. Sometimes the noise within is a direct reflection of the noise around us. Spend 5-10 minutes everyday in the solitude of meditation. Center your mind on your truth and let your heart reconnect to the source of love and spirituality in your life. Find an affirmation that brings you back to that place whenever you feel lost.
Raising Your Vibrations Through Crystal Water
“By holding the intention of peace towards water, by thinking, speaking and acting with the intention of peace towards water, water can and will bring peace, to our bodies and to the world.” – Masaru Emoto
Just like everything around us, crystals are energy and vibration. When we inform water with crystals, we are infusing the information and vibration of that crystal into the water. It’s a simple and effective process that can quickly raise your vibration.
3 Easy Steps to Create Your Own Crystal Water
- Choose Your Crystals – Only choose 1-3 crystals. Too many crystals can cause chaos and that’s not what we’re going for.
- How to Choose – By Chakras (color) or by Crystal Description (indications). It’s always best to use a resource or guide in this case. I love the book Gem Water.
- Tumbled or Raw – Either is fine. Just make sure little pieces won’t chip off.
- Are they Toxic? – Make sure you know what crystals can be placed directly in water. Another good reason to have a resource/book like Gem Water.
- Cleanse Your Crystals – You are drinking this water after all, so let’s make sure your crystals are both physically and energetically cleansed.
- Wash each crystal with a small brush and mild ecological or organic cleaner. Rinse in cold water before moving on to step 2.
- Disinfect with rubbing alcohol. I like to place the crystals I am using in a small glass dish and fill the dish about half way so that half of the crystal is still exposed. I let them sit for a minute and turn them over to disinfect the other side.
- Rinse each stone thoroughly with cold water for at least 1 minute per crystal. This process removes the alcohol as well as energetically cleanses the crystal. For additional energetic cleansing, place the rinsed and dried stones on a Amethyst cluster or Geode. The crystals will remain there for 1-2 hours before moving onto the next step.
- Prepare Your Crystal Water
- With clean hands or tongs, gently place each crystal in the bottom of your drinking glass or pitcher. I used a Ball tall wide mouth jar to make my water.
- Pour in distilled or filtered water to fill the glass jar or pitcher.
- Place a lid over the jar/pitcher and place in the refrigerator.
- Now we wait. It will take 30 minutes to an hour for a glass of water (jar size) to become infused with the crystals information and vibrations. It can take up to 3 hours for a pitcher. The longer the crystals are in the water before drinking the better.
- You can continue adding water to the jar or pitcher over the week. Be sure to repeat the cleansing process once a week if you plan on using the same crystals.
- Enjoy! You just made crystal water! Relax and take in the good vibes.
Remember that the choice is yours. Be kind, speak kind, and raise your vibration!
Love & Crystal Blessings,
Gray, Donna (July 26, 2003). “Message in the water”. Calgary Herald. p. S8. Retrieved Feb. 25, 2017 – via https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto
Gienger, M, Goebel, J (2007). “Gem Water”. Earthdancer. Retrieved Feb. 25, 2017