Reiki & Crystal Healing
What is Reiki?
- Reiki is a spiritual healing art with its roots in Japanese origin. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) which means “Universal Life” and (Ki) which means “Energy”. Reiki is not affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice. It is not massage nor is it based on belief or suggestion. It is a subtle and effective form of energy work using spiritually guided life force energy.Reiki is the life energy that flows through all living things. Reiki Practitioners understand that everyone has the ability to connect with their own healing energy and use it to strengthen energy in themselves and help others. It is believed that a person’s “ki” or energy should be strong and free flowing. When this is true a person’s body and mind is in a positive state of health. When the energy becomes weak or blocked it could lead to symptoms of physical or emotional imbalance.A Reiki session can help ease tension and stress and can help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels – physical, mental, and emotional. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is often utilized for one’s personal wellness.
Description of a Typical Session
- A session is usually 60 to 90 minutes long. A discussion will usually take place during an initial session with a Reiki Practitioner. They will describe the session to the client, give the client an opportunity to discuss any particular problems or issues they are experiencing and ask them what they are hoping to achieve from their session. For the actual session, the client will rest comfortably on a massage table on their back with their shoes removed. Reiki can be performed with the client sitting comfortably in a chair as well. Unlike massage therapy, no articles of clothing are removed and a client is always fully clothed; loose, comfortable clothing is suggested. A session can either be hands-on, where a Practitioner will apply a light touch during the session, or hands-off where they will hold their hands slightly above your body. If a client prefers not to be touched they can indicate this to the practitioner before they begin.The session will then proceed with the Reiki Practitioner moving through specific standard Reiki hand positions beginning at the person’s head or feet. A recipient of Reiki might feel a warming sensation or a tingling during the session or nothing at all but sheer relaxation. The session should be very pleasant, relaxing and invigorating.
What is Crystal Healing?
- A Crystal Healing session from a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer (CCH) is a deeply relaxing, rejuvenating, clothing on, minimal contact therapy of placing crystals & stones on the body in relaxation
- The goal of a session may include, re-alignment of energetic frequencies and/or removal of emotional & energetic blocks, all while allowing for soul learning, healing & spiritual growth
- Crystal Healing assists is in all areas since energetic imbalances can end up manifesting as physical ailments or emotional issues
- Crystal Healing promotes good health via physical & energetic crystal entrainment
- Hibiscus Moon CCH’s recognize crystals as powerful energetic tools. It’s essential that those who use crystals for healing purposes have had adequate training in order to do so in an effective yet secure and sensible manner
- Hibiscus Moon CCH’s have an understanding of the human electromagnetic field and of how crystals interact with it. They are trained in how to recognize and remedy energetic imbalances or blockages within this field utilizing crystal energy.
Reiki & Crystal Healing Sessions
- Reiki sessions are a gift to your self. Together we create a relaxing, sacred space that supports your health, balance, and well-being. Whether you are seeking treatment for physical ailments, or emotional or spiritual imbalances, sessions are always guided by You and your needs in the present moment.
- Each session includes custom Crystal Healing tailored to your needs, essential oil therapy, chakra balancing, clearing/grounding, and intuitive energy healing work.